In the previous post I have shared a list of services that could be helpful for quickly starting with Making Data-Based Prediction.
Now my purpose is to share a list of services that could help in image analysis and facial recognition.
Machine Learning API for Recognizing Faces and other Image Data
- Animetrics Face Recognition: This API can be used to detect human faces in pictures and match them against a set of known faces. The API can also add or remove a subject from a searchable gallery, and add or remove a face from a subject.
- NuPIC : The NuPIC API allows developers to work with the raw algorithms, string together multiple regions (including hierarchies), and utilize other platform functions.
- Betaface : a facial recognition and detection web service. Features include multiple faces detection, faces cropping, 123 face points detection (22 basic, 101 advanced), faces verification, identification, similarity search in very large databases etc
- Eyedea Recognition: a recognition service that offers eyeface, vehicle, copyright and plate detection. The main value of the API could be to have access to an instant understanding about objects, users, and behaviors.
- Face++: a facial recognition and detection service that provides detection, recognition and analysis for use in applications. Users can make calls to train the program, detect faces, recognize faces, group faces, manipulate people, create face sets, create groups, and get info.
- FaceMark: FaceMark is an API capable of detecting 68 points on a frontal face photograph, and 35 for a profile face photograph.
- Rekognition: provides facial and scene image recognition optimized for social photo applications. Utilizing the eyes, mouth, face and nose along with mood recognition and sex dependent characteristics the Rekognition API can predict sex, age and emotion.
- Google Cloud Vision API: helps you find your favorite image, and get rich annotations of it quickly and at scale. It classifies images into thousands of categories (e.g., “boat”, “lion”, “Eiffel Tower”), detects faces with associated emotions, and recognizes printed words in many languages.
- Microsoft Project Oxford Vision: allows developers to access and integrate the vision functionality of Microsoft Project Oxford. Some example API methods include processing images, detecting images, and returning thumbnail images.
- FaceRect: an API capable of detecting faces in images. The API can detect multiple faces within a given image, including both frontal and profile faces, and search for face features (eyes, nose, mouth) within each detected face.
- Kairos: a facial recognition API that allows users to integrate advanced security features into their applications and services
- Sightcorp F.A.C.E. : a web service which allows 3rd party applications to develop smarter and interactive applications using the Face Analysis Technologies from Sightcorp. The technology may be used to better understand user behavior and retrieve relevant face analytics like their age, gender, facial expressions, head pose or ethnicity.
- Imagga: an Image Recognition Platform-as-a-Service providing Image Tagging APIs for developers & businesses to build scalable, image intensive cloud apps.